counter
N Friday, December 17, 2004


That's what friends are for

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try
To feel the way I do today
And then if you can remember


Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure
That's what friends are for
For good times, and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so, by the way, I thank you
And then for the times when we're apart


Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure
That's what friends are for
For good times, and bad times
I'll be on your side forevermore
That's what friends are for

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure
That's what friends are for
For good times, and bad times
I'll be on your side forevermore
That's what friends are for

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure
That's what friends are for
For good times, and bad times
I'll be on your side forevermore
That's what friends are for



6:08:00 PM


N The girl

jayne
twenty3zero7eighty8
ex-ijtp; temasek poly
jaund_ced@hotmail.com

N The exits

profilee
friendster
adeline
althea
alz
cherine
danielle
deb
deborah
eli
eliz
fengting
ferooze
gerry
james
james football blog
jianghan
john
kim
melsie
mingjie
peizhen
pohyee
pris
qibing
rachel
rozanna
sab
sherry
simone
stacey
standley
tatiana
tiffane
winnie
xavier
yiling

N The archive

december`03

january`o4 february march april may june july august september october november december

january`o5 february march april may june july august september october november december

january`o6 february march april may june july august september october november december

N The chatter